Seriously. I did not intend on posting today.
I have a errands to run and people to see. I have English Country Dance tonight.
But.
It occurred to me that if I don't log on here - it might just freeze up or block me out... or unauthorize me or something. Twitter did something like that to me 'cuz I didn't tweet for like seven months.
So, I am alive.
I am working. Despite it only being half- time, with the kindness of my parents, I'm getting by.
I am relatively healthy.
I am (sorta) still blogging on my travel blog. I just posted a trip there about an hour ago.
I spend too much time on Facebook.
I stalk you my friends, believe me. Your blogs. Your twitter accounts. Your facebook photos. Your actual residences. I am watching you....every move you make, every breath you take....
Ok - not actually in that creepy kind of way, but I do more passive keeping up than active keeping in touch. Sadly.
Ok - gotta ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment