Yes.
I thought I lost my blog list - you know the one that feeds you the first paragraph for all the blogs you follow?
That one.
I was on the library computer and went to read my friends' blogs, and it was blank.
Blank. Empty.
Sad, I thought about long list of blogs I occasion regularly and about which ones were important. There were five that I could think of and realized happily that those five were ones written by people I can call up and ask for the addresses again.
Happy, I logged off and went about my day.
The next time I logged on, I was on my own computer. And low and behold the lists was there again!
That made me happy!
It also got me thinking about the relationships I have with the bloggers and facebookers I know.
I stalk (stalk means you look without leaving a trace...) and visit (you leave a note, a poke or comment) people's blogs and facebook alike - some times stalking and some times visiting.
If I had actually lost the blog list, like I said above, I can call the blogger up (or e-mail) and ask for his or her link - whether or not I've merely been stalking or visiting the last few months.
If, hypothetically speaking, I lost the list of all the facebook pages I stalk and/or visit, I'd have a difficult time asking at least a few to re-friend or accept my friends request...
Interesting...
Why would I feel awkward about re-friending ****?
Not sure I have an answer, but it's a thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment