Monday, October 3, 2011

Life's a Dance and Letters from Home

So, some of you have heard of this man - John Michael Montgomery. He lives in Nicholasville - the neighboring town to Wilmore. I was there last night eating pasta at Fazoli's and shopping at Walmart! I shop in his home town! lol!
Unlike so many other country stars who make Nashville home, John Michael still lives outside of Lexington in Nicholasville, near where he was raised, spending quality time with his wife Crystal, daughter Madison Caroline, and Walker Carl. It's a life that keeps his feet on the solid ground of reality. "I like it around here, and I grew up around here, and I know every little crack in the road and fence row," he notes. "I drive by some places, and I remember helping tear the fences down and putting 'em up. I get to reminisce a lot about back when I was young, and I was building swimming pools and cutting tobacco, all kinds of stuff. A lot of times I'll just get in my vehicle and drive around and see some of the places that haven't changed. They're the same way as when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment